ECTEG lists a number of resources from members and partners working on cybercrime and related topics.
Receive the latest information directly by subscribing to their newsletters and channels:
- Council of Europe – Cybercrime Digest and Cybercrime@CoE Update: a bi-weekly selection of news relevant to the current areas of interest to the Cybercrime Programme Office of CoE (C-PROC) and a quarterly review of the work carried out by the Cybercrime Convention Committee (T-CY).
- Council of Europe – Cybercrime Newsletter: subscribe to receive the latest updates on the topic.
- CEPOL – Publications: find the latest documents on trainings for law enforcement officials including the European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin.
- ENISA Newsroom: follow the most recent news on cybersecurity.
- ENISA Publications: sort the latest publications on cybersecurity by topic (and download copies).
- EUROJUST Newsletter: news from the European Union Agency for Criminal Justice Cooperation.
- European Commission’s DG HOME Newsletter: spotlight on Schengen and borders, internal security and relevant European funds.
- Europol – Email alerts: ranging from news to upcoming publications and vacancies, choose what alerts to receive.
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Newsletter: hand-picked updates and in-depth information bundles on OSCE activities, with possibility to choose countries of interest.