Project lead: Norwegian Police University College
- In partnership with Canterbury Christ Church University, Norwegian Police Service, Police and Border Guard Board of Estonia.
- With contributions of experts from Belgium and Ireland.
Due to the extensive growth in the ECTEG course portfolio, creating scenarios per course would be very time consuming. A better approach is to synchronise the needs for new and more up-to-date evidence for lab exercises.
The scenario is modular to easily allow to to implement certain parts of it into a training package. This transversal project supports the upgrade of all the ECTEG training packages. Moreover, the project establishes a sustainable cycle where adjustments to the scenario and the associated evidence are provided by creating a framework for future updates of the scenarios. This project will:
- Create a methodology for scenario creation and upgrades
- Establish a repository for scenario modules
- Scenario description
- Description of traces
- Possibilities for implementation in course packages
- Disk Image Files
- Virtual appliances
Once validated, scenario materials will be made available to develop courses at international and national levels.