ECTEG is recruiting a Finance Officer
The applicant is expected to handle the tasks described below, being part of a small and dynamic team made of the Projects and Activities Coordinator, the Capacity Building Officer and to work in cooperation with the Association board members.
You will be actively contributing to the Law Enforcement Cyber Crime capacity building, working with experts from the police, universities and EU organisations.
This is a full-time position, mainly home working, although the attendance to some meetings and activities will require to travel in the EU.
Your monthly net income will be around 2.800 euros.
You are expected to:
- be resident in Belgium
- have a good knowledge of written and spoken English (B2/C21/C2) as some experience in basic bookkeeping and event organisation. The recruited person will follow seminars and training related to the tasks
- have the knowledge of additional EU language(s)
Supporting the organisation of the ECTEG activities
- Supporting the ECTEG activities by booking flights and hotels for the attendees
- basic bookkeeping (SAGE-cloud – training will be provided) in liaise with the official ECTEG bookkeeper in Belgium
- paying invoices
- keeping documentation as required by EU Commission policies and funding contracts
- in cooperation with the Treasurer, provide a budget overview to the board and to the members during the General Assemblies
- prepare documentation for the EU projects auditing process.
Support to the Association Management
- attend the General Assemblies (2 times a year, 3 days preparation workshops followed by a 2 days plenary session) and drafting the related reporting
- attend the board meetings (max 3 times a year, usually 3 days), and drafting the related reporting
- attend activities meetings, when required by the board
- if possible DPO (GDPR) – training will be provided
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling the form available here before Friday 24th of January at 24:00 CEST