Title: Linux as an Investigative Tool, part 1
Duration: 1 Week (It is recommended that at least two months of guided practice follows completion of this week.)
- Install Linux
- Use the Linux tools
- Use the Linux tools in a simple case study
Trainers should go through the process of installation and exercise completion prior to the course.
Students will need to be able to understand and communicate in English.
Small list of agenda / topics / main points
- Session One – Installation and Introduction
- Session Two – Introduction and Installation – Part Two
- Session Three – Linux Basic Networking
- Session Four – Basic Linux Commands
- Session Five – Standard Linux Tools
- Session Six – Standard Linux Tools – System Admin Perspective
- Session Seven – Standard Linux Tools – Working with Hashing
If you are interested in applying for this course please read the following page